Visit the live site: MarroProducts.com
Skills and deliverablesEcommerce • Copywriting • Sales Copy • Campaign Copywriting • Ad Copy • Website Copywriting • Email Marketing • Klaviyo • WordPress • Web Design • User Experience (UX) Design • Customer Experience (CX) Design • Web Development • Digital Strategy • Marketing
SummaryMarro was a brand with high-quality products but a site that didn't properly convey the value & purpose of their product line or the story/the "why" behind the brand. The site wasn't informing, educating, or communicating what was so special about the products. The brand aesthetic and values didn't come through in the ecommerce experience, and site usability needed improvement. In short, the site needed to be redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up.
Additionally, a new digital marketing strategy was needed to raise awareness and increase leads after the new site launched. Facebook/Instagram ads and email marketing were two key avenues to increase traffic and nurture leads along a buyer's journey.
- Redesign and redevelop site including new shop page and product page layouts
- Design UI/UX/CX with best practices for optimum usability
- Implement new site navigation
- Templatize re-used content models and layouts using ACF & dynamic content
- Shoot new brand images
- Shoot new video testimonials with happy customers
- Digital marketing strategy to help drive awareness and sales
- Run ads to increase traffic
- Set up email system with flows to educate and nurture leads
Contribution to project
- Wrote copy for site
- Worked with UI designer to implement UX/CX design
- Developed new site from designer mockups on staging server
- Migrated all store data (including customers and orders) from previous production site to staging and then pushed to production, ensuring minimal downtime
- Customized WooCommerce page templates to match brand design system
- Landing pages for key campaigns
- Added product bundles
- UGC as Facebook/Instagram ads to drive site traffic
- Launched referral program
- Klaviyo email campaigns for announcements and sales promotions, along with flows for welcome series and post-purchase series
- GTmetrix Grade of A with a 94% Performance Score
- Brand confidence increase
- Increases to Sessions (+77%), Sessions per User (+112%), Pageviews (+122%), Pages per Session (+25%), Average Session Duration (+45%), Conversion Rate (+21%), Transactions (+114%), and Revenue (+59%) while decreasing Bounce Rate by 17%
- A very happy client
FeedbackHere’s what the Founder of Marro had to say:
“I have nothing but amazing things to say about Jake and what he did for my company. A few years back he was brought on board to help rebrand my website. He took my vision and brought it to life. He built, in my opinion, a beautiful, high-end, and well-constructed site: marroproducts.com
Jake showed up every day in a super positive mood and ready to work. He was always consistent, prompt, reliable, flexible, encouraging, responsive, and such a joy to work with.
In working with him, I found that his talents went beyond what we originally hired him for. He started helping with the copy on the new website, writing bios, promotional ads, featured articles, and so much more. He is an incredible writer!!
Jake also helped me map out marketing ideas and email campaigns. His efforts have helped me truly discover my target market too. He gathered a ton of information and mapped it all out in notion.so for me to access anytime. He is extremely organized!
Also, I always loved that he would share his opinion on how we can create a better user experience. He is very passionate about what he does and it shows through his work.
I recently hired Jake to help me build out a presale page for a new product that I am selling. Again, he brought the vision to life!
I could go on and on about what a positive experience it has been working with Jake.
I HIGHLY recommend him, you won’t regret it!”
– Kailey Pondella, Founder of Marro